Internationally funded projects
- Jan 2012 - Dec 2012. “Synergy Analysis for strengthening of the research and knowledge transfer in Environmental tecnologies”. Funded by AECI-PCI. Participating countries: Spain and Jordan.
- July 2009- Sept 2013. “E2NHANCE: Educational Exchange Network for Academic Gap Narrowing between Central/South America and Europe”. Funded by European Comission – EACEA. Participating countries: Spain, Italy, Poland, Portugal, Finland, Costa Rica, Colombia and Panama.
- Jan 2009 - Dec 2009. “Automation and control for optimal operationof wastewater treatment plants”. Funded by AECI-PCI (A/018462/08). Participating countries: Spain and Costa Rica.
- Oct 2006 - Set 2008. “EPCE : Environmental process Control Engineering”. Funded by EACEA-SOCRATES CD Project. 29438-IC-1-2005-ES-ERASMUS-PROGUC-3. Participating countries: Spain, Scotland and Italy.
- Nov 2007 - Oct 2010. “E4DCs European Environmental Engineering Education for Developing Countries”. Funded by EACEA - ERASMUS MUNDUS Action 4 Project 2007-2010. Participating countries: Italy, Poland, China and Spain.
- Jan 2009 - Dec 2011. “JoMDE - A New Jordanian MSc in Water Management and Desalination Engineering”. Funded by European Comission 144727-TEMPUS-1-2008-1-ITTEMPUS-JPCR. Participating countries: Jordan, Italy, Greece, and Spain.
- Feb 2002 - Jan 2006. “WWWT & SYSENG: Getting systems engineering into regional wastewater treatment strategies”. Funded by European Comission, HPRN-CT-2001-00200, 2002-2006. Participating countries: Scotland, England, Italy, Greece, Sweden, Denmark and Spain.
Nationally funded projects
- Jan 2011- Dec 2013. “COSEDAR : Sustainable Control an Operation of WWTP for simultaneous elimination of DQO, N and P: Application of Multiobjective Optimization algorithms and robust autotuning control approaches”. Funded by CICYT DPI2010-15230 (Spanish Minsitry).
- Dec 2007 - Dec 2010. “PEDRO: Performance Driven but Robustness Oriented control systems design”. Funded by CICYT DPI2007-63356 (Spanish Minsitry).
- Oct 2007 - Dec 2010. “High Performance Control: control configurations and design procedures”. Funded by CICYT DPI2007-64570 (Spanish Minsitry).
- Dec 2004 - Dec 2007. “Analysis of configurations and design procedures for high performance control systems under uncertainty”. Funded by CICYT-DPI2004-0693 (Spanish Minsitry).
- Jul 2008 – Jan 2009. “Competences and skills evaluation within the Engineering graduation project” Funded by Spanish Minsitry, MEC EyA (EA2008-0094).
- Sep 2008 - Jan 2009. “CARONTE: Software paltform for teaching activity management. Impact analysis on engineering subjects and its adaptation to the EEES”. Funded by Spanish Ministry, MEC EyA (EA2008-0089).
Locally funded projects
- Nov 2008 - Jul 2009. “Role Playing and PBL strategies for the development of transversal skills and competences”. Funded by Autonomous University of Barcelona MQD08.
- Nov 2008 - Jul 2009. “Software development for the design and follow-up of the competences, time of study (ECTS) and evaluation of the students”. Funded by Autonomous University of Barcelona MQD08.
- Nov 2007 - Jul 2008. “Design of learning strategies for the assimilation of transversal and bussiness competences within the engineering domain”. Funded by Autonomous University of Barcelona, MQD07
- Sep 2008 - Oct 2009. “Evaluation guide for project evaluation”. Fundec by by Polytechnic University of Catalonia MQD-UPC08.
- Sep 2008 - Oct 2009. “Role-Playing strategies applied to Engineering projects”. Fundec by Polytechnic University of Catalonia MQD-UPC08.
- Feb 2009 - Dec 2009. ”Guide for the evaluation of skills and competences on Engineering graduation projects". Funded by Catalan Government AQU-07.