What we do
- We promote inclusive practices in CLIL classrooms.
- We create tasks and materials for inclusive CLIL classrooms.
- We analyze the students' and teachers' discourse in CLIL classrooms.
- We help classroom teachers to develop their own research project in CLIL classrooms.
- We promote the education of CLIL teachers.
- We promote the dialogue between teaching experts from the language and the academic content (science, social science, music, etc.) areas.
- We help teachers and schools which start developing CLIL programs.
- We publish monographs about CLIL and divulgative and research articles.
- We organize courses and congresses.