The group focuses its research activity on different lines related to the psycho-social development of children, young people, families and their education and training:
- The roles, competencies and functions of professionals in Educational Family Groups.
- Professionals working in Family services in the European territory.
- Relations between educational centres and families in the shared task of educating the younger children.
- Family styles in a cross-cultural society.
- Accompaniment to families in the different stages of the raising and education of their children. Responsive education, Positive Parenting.
- Multifamily groups in psycho-educational attention.
- School contexts and contexts generated by other types of psychosocial education services.
- Parentality / parenting groups as a parental support resource.
- Children in the framework of their family.
- The initial and continued training of professionals who attend children and their families.
- Early Childhood and culture.
- Children in vulnerable family contexts.
- Service Learning Projects (SLP)
Currently, the Aprenem Plegats programme is being validated and also research on the professional profile of Educators of Family Spaces.