Our research scope:
Mathematical modelling of real problems in the industry, society and science. Development of ad hoc software to implement practical solutions.
Specific expertise fields: Optimisation of the productive process, prediction under uncertainty, machine learning from data, methods of social choice.
- Consistent grading methods for the evaluation of professional competences.
- Measurement of the rythmic quality in dancing.
- Efficient management of dairy farms.
- Global optimisation of functions with random noise.
- Mathematical contributions to the history of the Gutenberg 42-line Bible
- Rating methods for preferential voting.