Third Specialist Seminar on the Didactics of Translation
5-6 July, 2016
The Specialist Seminar on the Didactics of Translation is designed to provide a forum for the discussion of issues of interest to translator trainers.
The main aims of the Specialist Seminar are to:
- Discuss innovative teaching practices in translator training.
- Discuss aspects of the teaching of other disciplines involved in translator training.
Translator trainers, professional translators, and Master’s and PhD students.
2 days. 15 teaching hours.
Seminar conducted in Spanish.
Anabel Borja, Frederic Chaume, Anabel Galán-Mañas, Daniel Gallego, Isabel García Izquierdo, Amparo Hurtado Albir, Josep Marco, Vicent Montalt, Lupe Romero Ramos, Cathy Way.
March 21, 2016 – June 13, 2016
- Normal rate: €250
- Reduced rate: €200 (before May 1, 2016)
- Master’s and PhD students: €100
- Teaching staff FTI/UAB: no charge
- Combined Seminar and Conference fee: €450; reduced rate: €360 (before May 1, 2016)
- Combined Seminar and Conference fee for Master’s and PhD students: €150
A minimum of 30 participants will be required for the Seminar to go ahead. Limited places.
A certificate of attendance will be issued at the end of the Seminar.