As part of their task to promote knowledge among the academic community and across society at large, the group is currently performing a series of interviews to Chinese to Catalan/Spanish translators, in order to make the work of these professionals known and also to raise awareness about the peculiarities of these language pairs. In the case of interviewees affiliated with academic institutions, they have also been asked to share their thoughts on research and on translator training in this specific field.
Regularly supplemented with new interviews, this is an on-going project that aims at building a corpus of texts conceived as first-hand sources on the profiles and experiences of these language professionals.
- Interview with Teresa Tejeda (January 2019)
- Interview with Javier Altayó (February 2019)
- Interview with Manuel Pavón Belizón (March 2019)
- Interview with Dr Mireia Vargas Urpí (April 2019)
- Interview with Belén Cuadra Mora (September 2019)
- Interview with Jordi Ainaud (November 2019)
- Interview with Dr Juan José Ciruela (December 2019)
- Interview with Dr Manel Ollé (January 2020)