The objectives of the Research Group Studies in Personality and Individual Differences (GEPDI) are justified in five core areas:
- Respond to questions unresolved theoretical and methodological, of their own discipline.
- Apply the psychology of personality in various social spheres (risk behaviors to health, prosocial behavior, antisocial behavior,...).
- Adapt and create new instruments for measuring personality in our own area.
- Contrast the universality of the basic structure of personality.
- To analyze the contribution of personality on health.