The Electronic Cicuits and Systems Research Group is devoted to develop MEMS and NEMS devices for a wide range of applications, being specialized in the integration of MEMS and NEMS in commercial CMOS technology.
The main research lines of the ECAS Group are:
- RF-MEMS and NEMS based on CMOS technology.
- High sensitivity sensors based on resonant MEMS and NEMS.
- Collaborative properties for NEMS arrays. Design of new NEMS devices and study of collaborative properties
- New transduction techniques for MEMS and NEMS
- Study of non-linear properties in NEMS
- Fabrication of NEMS in deep sub-micrometric CMOS technology
- NEMS relays
- Ulltrasound transductors for biometrics applications
- PMUT's on CMOS
Address: Engineering School, edifici Q, Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona. Third floor
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org