We are a research group, who approach evaluation of training from different areas of knowledge, and emphasizing training transfer. EFI is composed of researchers and practitioners, with pedagogical, psychological and sociological basis.
Through our research activity, we pursue the following goals:
- To improve training effectiveness.
- To evaluate effectiveness of initial and continuing vocational training, in different contexts and organizations.
- To create and apply theoretical-practical models to evaluate training effectiveness.
- To design tools and materials, in order to develop highly effective training activities.
- To consult organizations on how to improve training management.
- To analyze training policies at the national and international levels, from the doble point of view of effectiveness and equity.
More info: video