This is a profession-oriented master's degree that aims to equip psychologists to work in the area of sport - from assisting trainers and other professionals involved in grassroots sport to psychological preparation for high performance - and also assisting healthcare professionals in improving the general public's levels of physical activity. This master has two graduate degrees that can be taken independently:
In the areas of sports, sporting performance and physical activity in relation to health.:
- Advisor/specialist intervention centers initiation and sporting excellence
- Advisor/specialist intervention, federations, associations and clubs
- Advisor/intervention specialist, sports performance centers
- Advisor/specialist intervention, offices and health centers
- Specialist in the faculties of Psychology and Physical Activity and Sport, in public and private universities.