Design a Framework to embed the Competences for Democratic Culture in Primary Teacher Education Programmes within partner countries and overall Europe.
- Knowledge exchange between EDCD-TEP Project partners on how the democratic culture dimension is presently embedded within teacher education policy and/or practice in the participant countries.
- Identify initial primary teacher education policy frameworks that facilitate the inclusion of Competences for Democratic Culture.
- Build a database of good initial teacher education practices that might better enable teachers to consider and embed the democratic culture dimension in their educational practices.
- Make policy and practice recommendations to embed a democratic culture dimension in initial primary teacher education.
- Create a bank of resources (i.e. teaching resources and MOOC) to train pre-service and in-service teachers on how they can consider Competences for Democratic Culture in their practices.