- IEP! Inclusive epistemologies and practices of out-of school English learning.
- Proyectos de I+D de generación de conocimiento y Proyectos de I+D+i retos investigación (PRPPGC2018-099071-A-I00).
- Teachers as agents of transformation through their engagement in cross disciplinary innovative projects in the English classrooms (DATE)
- Obra Social “la Caixa”. RecerCaixa 2016; 2016ACUP-001 (2017-2021).
- Evaluating and Upscaling Telecollaborative Teacher Education. (EVALUATE)
- Erasmus+ Programme Key Action 3 - Support for policy reform - policy experimentations. Call EACEA 28/2016; 578013-EPP-1-2016-1-ES-EPPKA3-PI-POLICY (2016-2019)
- Preparing future English teachers with digital teaching competences and the know-how for application to practice: a collaborative task between university teachers, school tutors and pre-service teachers (2015 ARMIF 00010 ).
- Agència de Gestió d'Ajuts Universitaris i de Recerca, Generalitat de Catalunya.
- Knowledge for Network-based Education, Cognition & Teaching (KONECT)
- Ministry of Science and Innovation: Proyectos I+D del Programa Estatal de Fomento de la Investigación Científica y Técnica de Excelencia (EDU2013-43932-P); 2014-2018
- Plurilingual, Audiovisual and Digital Competences as Means to Construct Knowledge in Multilingual and Multicultural Communities of Practice (PADS)
- Ministry of Science and Innovation. EDU2010-17859 (subprogramme EDUC); 2011-2013 (extended until September 2014)
- The development of multilingual competences of secondary school students from local and migrant background: continuities and discontinuities between educational and non educational practices (DECOMASAI)
- Ministry of Education and Science - SEJ2007-62147-EDUC; 2007-2010
- Citizens of the future: the concerns and actions of young people around current European and global issues (EUROCORES)
- General Research Management, Ministry of Education and Science - SEJ2007-29191-E/SOCI; 2007-2010
- Multilingal competences in the teaching/learning of curricular content in the primary school (COMUCOCU)
- General Research Management, Ministry of Science and Technology - SEJ2004- 06723- C02- 01; 2004-2007
- Development of linguistic, discursive and sociocultural competences in both native tongues (Spanish & Catalan) and foreign languages, of newly-arrived students from immigrant backgrounds (DECOLALE)
- General Research Management, Ministry of Science and Technology - BSO 2001 - 2030; 2002-2004
- Building of competences in the learning of foreign language through tasks (COCOLALE)
- General Management of Higher Education - PB96-1219; 1997-2000
Strand 6 (European Union Framework):
- Language Dynamics and Management of Diversity (DYLAN)
- Framework Programme 6 of the European Union - FP6-2004-Citizens-4"-028702-2; 2006-2011
- Designing and experimenting with a teacher training model for semi immersion classrooms in a foreign language
- DURSI: Departamento de Universidades, Investigación y Sociedad de la Información - 2006 ARIE10011, 2007 ARIE00011; 2006-2009
- Colaborative Tasks and Lingüistic and Academic Learning in Inclusive "CLIL" Classes in Science and Foreing Language
- DURSI: Departamento de Universidades, Investigación y Sociedad de la Información - 2005 ARIE10056; 2004-2007
- European network: “Language learning and social media: 6 key dialogues”
- EACEA - 505107-LLP-1-2009-1-LU-KA2-KA2NW; 2010-2012
- Construction of the Category "Foreigner" within Linguistic Welcome and Education Proposals Orientated towards the Incorporation of Late-Coming Students into the Catalan Education System
- UAB, "New lines of Research" Program - PNL2004-38; 2004-2006
- Linguistic Education in Multilingual Contexts: Sociolinguistic Perspectives
- Ramón & Cajal Program, Ministry of Science and Technology; 2003-2008
Other projects where GREIP members have collaborated:
- The appropiation of English as a global language at the Catalan school: A multilingual, located and comparative approach (APINGLO-CAT).
- Ministry of Economy and Competitiveness: Proyectos I+D del Programa Estatal de Investigación Científica y Técnica de Excelencia (FFI2014-54179-C2-1-P); 2015-2018
- Analysis of the relationship between language and body in social interaction (University of Basel & Helsinki University)
- In-counters (University of Basel & Helsinki University)