CODIDOE: Competència digital docent als graus d’Educació d’Infantil i Primària [Teachers' Digital Competence in Primary & Early Childhood Education Degrees]
- Promote reflection on the Teachers' Digital Competence (TDC) and its importance for teacher formation in the Early Childhood and Primary education.
- Propose and promote specific actions to improve and enhance the development of TDC in Early Childhood and Primary education.
- To exchange experiences and knowledge about the development of the TDC in the teaching of the Early Childhood and Primary education amongst the project members.
- Compile information on how TDC is dealt with in the classroom practice of the two degrees.
- Elaborate a proposal for improvement through diverse resources (documents, audiovisual resources ...) for the integration of TDC in Early Childhood and Primary education degrees of the Faculty.
- Disseminate the results of the project in a seminar and workshop with the participation of external experts and stakeholders.
Sponsor: Faculty of Education, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona; Convocatòria d’Ajudes a la Innovació 2019 (2ª CfP)
Project amount allocated: 1100€
PIs: Alejandra Bosco & Cristina Mercader
GREIP members: Dr Melinda Dooly, Dr. Dolors Masats & Maria Mont