- Batllé, Jaume & Deal, Mandy (2021). Teacher epistemic stance as a trouble in foreign language classroom interaction. Journal of Pragmatics, 176, 15-25.
- Birello, Marilisa, Llompart, Júlia & Moore, Emilee (2021). Being a plurilingual speaker versus becoming a linguistically sensitive teacher: contradictions in the discourses of initial teacher education students. International Journal of Multilingualism. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1080/14790718.2021.1900195
- Dooly, Melinda, Masats, Dolors & Mont, Maria (2021). Launching a solidarity campaign: Technology-enhanced project-based language learning to promote entrepreneurial education and social awareness. Journal of Technology and Science Education, 11(2), 260-269. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.3926/jotse.1224
- Dooly, Melinda & Vinagre, Margarita. (2021). Research into practice: Virtual exchange in language teaching and learning. Language Teaching, 1-15. doi:10.1017/S0261444821000069.
- Erling, Elisabeth & Moore, Emilee (2021). Introduction: Socially just plurilingual education in Europe: Shifting subjectivities through research and action. International Journal of Multilingualism. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1080/14790718.2021.1913171
- Knight, Janine, Dooly, Melinda, & Barberà, Elena (2021). But the computer say me the time is up: the shaping of oral turns mediated with and through the screen. (early view). Computer Assisted Language Learning, DOI: 10.1080/09588221.2020.1868529
- Tudini, Vincenza & Dooly, Melinda. (2021). Complaining for rapport building: Troubles talk in a preservice language teacher online video exchange. Linguistics and Education, 64, 100941,
Edited Special Issues
- Erling, Elisabeth & Moore, Emilee (Dirs.) (2021). Socially just plurilingual education in Europe: Shifting subjectivities through research and action. International Journal of Multilingualism.
- Czura, Anna & Dooly Melinda (2021). Foreign language assessment in virtual exchange – The ASSESSnet project. Collated Papers for the ALTE 7th International Conference. ALTE: Madrid.