The researchers lines that follows the GREP are:
- Development and evaluation of the psychomotor professionals skills.
- The theoretical and practical framework in Psychomotor Education.
- Adaptation of the Psychomotricity to schools.
- Specific training, researcher and professional of the psychomotricist.
- Evaluation training at the university.
The lines of research that have pointed out above are present but the time enrrera GREP has the following:
- The relationship between curriculum and psychomotor.
- The observation Psychomotor.
- To study the influence of neurology and neurobiology in the Psychomotor Development.
- To deepen the theoretical principles underpinning psychomotor.
- Defining the role of the adult system and what attitudes must meet.
- Specify ways of impacting on initial training, permanent, undergraduate, master's and doctoral graduate at both national and European level.
- Deepen the practice, intervention and methodology psychomotor activity.
- Establish dynamic basic forms and strategies involved in the process of individuation of the child.