Fourth Specialist Seminar on the Didactics of Translation
7 July, 2020
The Specialist Seminar on the Didactics of Translation is designed to provide a forum for the discussion of issues of interest to translator trainers.
The main aims of the Specialist Seminar are to:
- Discuss innovative teaching practices in translator training.
- Discuss aspects of the teaching of other disciplines involved in translator training.
Translator trainers, professional translators, and Master’s and PhD students.
Seminar conducted in Spanish only.
- Normal rate: €150
- Reduced rate: €125 (before May 1, 2020)
- Master’s and PhD students: €75
- Teaching staff FTI-UAB: no charge
- Combined Seminar and Conference fee: €350; reduced rate: €300 (before May 1, 2020)
- Combined Seminar and Conference fee for Master’s and PhD students (attendance only, no presentation at the conference): €125
Anabel Galán-Mañas, Amparo Hurtado Albir, Christian Olalla-Soler, Patricia Rodríguez-Inés.
A minimum of 30 participants will be required for the Seminar to go ahead. Limited places.