We are a team composed by people with different scientific backgrounds including biochemists, biologists, pharmacists, marine biologists and immunologists prepared to tackle scientific challenges from a multidisciplinary point of view.
The current members are:
- Nerea Roher Armentia senior researcher (PI), funded by MINECO (Ramon y Cajal program December 2010-November 2016).
- Angels Ruyra i Ripoll, PhD .
- Debora A. Torrealba, 3rd year PhD student funded by CONICYT-Chile (2011-15)
- Ji Jie, 2nd year PhD student funded by Chinese Science Council (CSC, China) (2013-17).
- Jofre Gasión Tudela, 2nd year PhD student funded by MINECO (FPI program) (2014-18).
Visiting students from Mackenzie’s lab (Stirling, UK)
- Eva Vallejos, PhD student funded by MINECO (FPI, Dr. Mackenzie) (2010-2014)