International Conference ‘Green Digital Accessibility’ (GDA)
Barcelona, Spain, 2nd December 2022
- Keynote speakers, programme, and book of abstracts
- Call for Papers (abstract submission closed)
- Acknowledgements and organisation
- Data policy
Invited keynote speakers
Hemini Mehta (European Broadcasting Union) & Tom Greenwood (Wholegrain Digital).
You can read the call for papers. The submission of abstracts is now closed.
The conference will take place at Barcelona's Residència d'Investigadors, close to La Rambla.
Address: c/ Hospital, 64. 08001 Barcelona. (Google maps link.)
Accommodation: There are many hotels in the area, which is in Barcelona city center. You can also book a room in the same building (Residència) where the conference is taking place.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you cannot join us in Barcelona and would prefer to take part remotely
- Biljana Basarin - UNSPMF, Serbia
- Alessandro Caforio - UNINETTUNO, Italy
- Isadora Jiménez - BSC, Spain
- Chris Hughes - USAL, UK
- Sarah McDonagh - UAB, Spain
- Manfred Mudelsee - CRA, Germany
- Alessandro Pollini - UNINETTUNO, Italy
- Jaume Targa - 4sfera, Spain
- Miroslav Vujicic - UNSPMF, Serbia
- Marta Brescia, UAB
- Chiara Gunella, UAB
- Mª Eugenia Larreina, UAB
- Sarah McDonagh, UAB
- Anna Matamala, UAB
- Estel·la Oncins, UAB
- Pilar Orero, UAB
Registration is now open and will close on 10 November.
- If you would like to register and you do not require an invoice or receipt, please use the following form. Please note that you will not be able to claim an invoice or receipt after registration.
- If you would like to register and require an invoice, please use the following form. This registration form will close 20 days before the conference.
- If you are a participant exempt from payment, please use the following form.
- Reduced fee (GreenSCENT partners, students and unemployed): 60 euros.
- Barcelona-based students (without social event): 10 euros.
- Standard, early bird (before 30 September): 100 euros.
- Standard: 120 euros.
If you are interested in sponsoring this event, please check this document with sponsorship opportunities.
This conference is organised by the Transmedia Catalonia research group and forms part of the H2020 European project GreenSCENT (Smart Citizen Education for a greeN fuTure, ref. code 101036480), which aims at engaging people with environmental issues.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions.
Link to GreenSCENT conference webpage.
The data provided in the submission form will be anonymised and sent to the reviewers so that they can select the papers for the conference.
The data provided in the registration form will be used to manage the registration and issue the corresponding invoice.
The registration also includes two questions in which your specific consent is requested: to release name, surname, affiliation and email to conference participants. And to use your email to send you information about future conferences and research activities.
The person responsible for data management in TMC conferences is Anna Matamala (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Your data will not be given to third parties except when it is a legal obligation.
Your data will not be transferred internationally.
Your data will be kept for a period of one year and then will be destroyed. If you have given permission to use your email to send you information about future conferences and research activities, your data will be kept until you revoke that permission.
Your data will not be used for automated decision processes. Your data will not be used to create profiles to predict your personal preferences, behaviours or attitudes.
According to current personal data protection legislation, you can revoke whenever you want the given consent and you can exercise rights of access, rectification, cancellation, opposition, limitation of treatment, data portability, by contacting email@example.com.
If you want to know more about data policy managing at UAB, you can contact the personal data protection officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also address your claims to the Catalan Authority for Data Protection (apdcat.gencat.cat).
More information: email@example.com